It takes hard work, patience, and sacrifice to get a business off the ground. That effort gets wasted when entrepreneurs try to tackle both the business and financial aspects of their company. This often leads to the bleeding of financial resources that no company can survive. It’s hard to be both a good business owner and a great accountant. Quit tearing your hair out over your finances. ABusinessManager.com’s accounting services keep businesses vital in three crucial areas.
Detailed Record Keeping
Stop letting a lack of accounting experience set you up for failure with inaccurate or inconsistent tracking of expenses. ABusinessManager.com’s best-in-class bookkeeping services include reviewing and recording all income, expenses and other transactions every month.
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Financial Statements
- Handle reconciliations for banks, credit cards, and other external accounts.
- Provide integration with the accounting systems of your choice (QuickBooks(R), etc.)
Outside Business Perspective
An inaccurate view of your business leads to bad decisions that can be difficult to recover from. ABusinessManager.com helps companies see the big picture and target areas for growth and improvement. We provide virtual CFO services that assist in:
- Payroll processing
- Complete financial management with comprehensive monthly financial statements
- Management of cash flow
- Business performance forecasting. This keeps businesses ahead of the curve and targets areas for growth.
- Relationship management with banks, vendors, and customers
Protect yourself from tax problems. Our accounting services handle the burden of managing tax obligations, freeing you up to focus on your company. ABusinessManager.com guarantees accurate and on-time filing of any tax returns. We also help by:
- Customizing reports for specific business needs
- Reducing taxes and keeping companies compliant with all tax laws
- Providing all documentation needed for any requested audits
ABusinessManager.com staff members have an average of 15 years of experience in helping companies manage their finances. Use this experience to your advantage by calling us at 904-834-5289 or our completing our contact form.
You focus on your company. Let us handle the rest.